In these uncertain times, First Class Formalwear is taking precautions to keep you safe, while still allowing you to shop for your formalwear needs. This includes but is not limited to:
• Disinfecting entire store
• Put up plexiglass
• Social distancing markers
• Direct delivery of tuxedo/suit rentals and sales
• Curbside pickup/drop-off
• Jackets disinfected after each try-on
• Suspended signature of credit/debit cards
• Store hours changed to 10-5:30 Mon-Fri, 10-4 Sat
In addition, fittings will now be done with masks and gloves. Personal protection equipment, including gloves, masks, and hand sanitizer, will be provided to customers if needed. Virtual fittings are also available over FaceTime.
For your own safety, and the safety of our staff, please follow these guidelines when visiting:
• Wear a mask
• Maintain a distance of 6ft from all people
• All tailoring/alterations must be new or clean, or we will clean it for you (for a fee).
For more information, please feel free to contact us using the methods below. We appreciate your cooperation.
Phone (845) 796-1039